Monday, August 30, 2010

A dream come true.

 

I am out of words. I have dreamt of Laduree's macarons for years, having stalking its website and blogs of the lucky ones who could indulge in those beautiful confectioneries contained in a even more beautiful box. Actually, I am a little more obsessed with the box than the macaron itself, but don't get me wrong, I love macarons. I have literally dreamt in my sleep that I was in a world surrounded with nothing but french macarons.

Imagine how I felt when received this wonderful gift from Paris:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am now the very proud owner of a gorgeous pink Laduree box and 24 macarons. My next date with Laudree will be in almost 6 months time. The next one will hopefully be in 4 months time after that. Oh yes, I have started to schedule my dates with Laduree.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home