Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bioshock 2

 

I am no gaming addict, but I was admittedly addicted to Bioshock 1 for a while, mainly due to its aesthetics that is oddly, almost too similar to mine- from the architecture, decor, character design, atmosphere, clowns- the list goes on. Even more oddly so, is that there are vintage jukeboxes in the game itself, and the songs playing from it range from Billie Holiday to Stephane Grappelli, pretty much mostly from my own playlist.

I have been rather obsessed with Annette Hanshaw for a long time, and in fact decided to do a post on her today. While searching for her video online, I realized that one of my favorite song of hers in the 1920s is the main theme song for the new Bioshock 2.

I am utterly speechless. Now I really, really need to play Bioshock 2 and try to marry the Bioshock creators.

Bioshock 2 OST- Annette Hanshaw- Daddy Won't You Please Come Home


Bioshock 2 Trailer

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home